Legal Analyst – Cushman & Wakefield
Job Description Summary
The successful candidate for this position will lead a dynamic and diverse legal team with direct responsibility for providing legal coordination and project support to Cushman & Wakefield’s Global Legal Operations team. Leveraging an ability and willingness to work under time-sensitive deadlines and be productive in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities, the Legal Analyst will proactively support the legal team and foster C&W Legal’s collaborative culture. This position reports to the Deputy General Counsel–Global Operations.
- Lead the administration of C&W’s matter management system, forms library and legal portal.
- Lead the administration of C&W’s litigation management system, including collaboration with the entire group to ensure consistent and timely updates, preparation of reports, and analysis.
- Lead legal invoicing payment process, collaborating with other functions to process legal invoices.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations; attending and taking notes during sessions, as requested.
- Project Management
- Collaborate directly with C&W attorneys, business teams, management and opposing counsel. Schedule and coordinate events, meetings and travel schedules for members of the Legal Group.
- Draft letters, memos and other communications; create, revise and edit legal documents and agreements under the direction of responsible attorneys.
- A proven ability for problem-solving and working effectively in independent settings.
- Capacity to identify and resolve or escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Some college or Associates degree
- Paralegal preferred
- 3-5 years experience
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations, a diverse and high-volume workload and provide client service in a calm and professional manner.
- Legal experience not required, but preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software suite required.
- Attention to Detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to be productive in stressful, time-sensitive situations and fast-paced environments
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Strategic Problem Solver
- Collaborative & Creative
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
For more information: https://careers.cushmanwakefield.com/global/en/job/R118377/Legal-Analyst
Job Status: Open
Job Type: Legal