McDermott Will & Emery LLP is a leading international law firm with a diversified business practice representing commercial, industrial and financial enterprises both publicly and privately held. The Firm has a long history of social responsibility and supporting the communities in which our people live and work.
We are currently seeking a 3rd to 4th year Associate for our Employment Practice Group, to be based in our Chicago office.
– 3-4 years of employment law experience required
– 2+ years of experience with transactional employment law (including employment due diligence) strongly preferred
– Proficient knowledge of the full range of employment laws, administrative procedures and litigation procedures required
– Experience drafting employment and separation agreements required
– Experience with restrictive covenants required
– Some experience with traditional labor matters strongly preferred
– Excellent writing and analytical skills, along with a strong academic background
– Must be current member of the Illinois bar
McDermott Will & Emery LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran).