The Chicago Committee and PracticePro partnered together on June 7, 2018 to host the third annual Career Conference for summer associates. Polsinelli PC hosted the conference, which thirty summer associates from Chicago Committee member firms attended. The conference provided attendees with the knowledge and skills needed to thrive throughout their summer programs.
Niki Khoshzamir, CEO of PracticePro LLC, instructed the summer associates and facilitated panel discussions on topics related to creating excellent work product, building a professional brand, and developing a fulfilling legal practice.
- Dannia Altemimei, Associate General Counsel at Balyasny Asset Management L.P.
- Reena Jashnani-Slusarz, Deputy General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer at Elementum Advisors
- Pamela Kain, North American General Counsel at Cushman & Wakefield
- Tamesha Keel, National Career Development Manager at Foley & Lardner LLP
- Rodney Lewis, Shareholder at Polsinelli PC
- Annette Moore, (former) City of Chicago – Civilian Office for Police Accountability
- Sarah Walker Pauls, Assistant General Counsel and Vice President at JP Morgan Chase
- Rebecca Piper, Senior Counsel for IT Operations at Hyatt Corporations
- LaRue Robinson, Senior Associate at Jenner & Block LLP
- Emma Rodriguez-Ayala, Partner at Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
- Joseph Van Leer, Associate at Polsinelli PC
- Ann Marie Wahls, Partner at Latham & Watkins
Thank you to Niki Khoshzamir and to the wonderful staff at Polsinelli PC for planning and hosting this year’s career conference.